Absolutely Feng shui, which is the energy in your home, can affect your health. Feng shui can support you in staying healthy and increasing your energy.
Your personal energy reacts with the energy in your house. Here are some important things you can do to keep you and your family’s health in balance.
- A health basic is to keep your house clean, as well as uncluttered. Low-level clutter and dirt can create low-level health problems.
- Light is energy. Light is health. Light is a nutrient to your body and mind. Feng shui is about energy and light is the strongest energy. Light from outside should be allowed to come into the house through windows to prevent sunlight deficiency. Adequate lighting inside your home is necessary. Dr. John Ott, a light researcher found that there are harmful effects of fluorescent lighting on humans, such as learning abilities and overall health, in fact the use of cool white fluorescent lights has been legally banned in Germany at a Federal level.
- The East compass area of your home represents Health and Family. Place a lush plant or something green or brown to activate the health energy. To make this energy even stronger add a small water fountain or something blue.
- Sleep is vital for good health. You have a personal health direction where the energy constantly flows to you to benefit your health. By sleeping with the crown of your head against that direction your health can be enhanced. If you can’t sleep with your head against that direction, at least sleep with your crown against one your other three personal magnetic directions. Get them here FREE: https://fengshuiyourhomenow.com/success-direction/
- Good quality air is vital for good health. Make sure you open your windows and allow outside air to come in. Also keep luscious green plants in your home, which purify the air (but not in the bedroom).
- Good conversation and friends are also good for health. Keep a happy kitchen with a bright, friendly, well-organized kitchen. The color yellow is excellent for digestion.
Here’s to your Feng shui health!