How Many of These ‘No-Nos’ Do You Have in Your Bedroom?
1. Lots of books or a large uncovered book case in your bedroom can make you feel overwhelmed.
Too many books will make your bedroom feel like a work place. The bedroom should have an energy of rest and relaxation. It’s okay to read a book before you go to sleep, so keep only two or three books on your nightstand.
2. A TV brings the outside world into your bedroom.
It destroys intimacy. It stops communication. It supplies you with negative energy right before you go to sleep for your subconscious mind to ponder all night and affect your energy the next day.
3. Water and the color blue causes emotional instability.
Too much blue in your bedroom creates a water energy, which can cause emotional up and downs. Fountains and water images such as paintings of ocean scenes, fish, and art pieces with dolphins or water creatures are beautiful. They just don’t belong in the bedroom. This is a HORRIBLE bedroom…blue in color, and actual water overhead!!
4. Luscious green plants bring in an active, lively energy not a peaceful, relaxing energy.
They are very important in your home because they represent the wood energy, which represents family, health, and finances. They go especially well in the East and Southeast as long as they are not in the bedroom. (Silk plants are ok.)
5. Computers and work equipment totally change the energy of the bedroom.
Would you put your bed in your office? I don’t think so! Don’t put your office in your bedroom or you won’t have the love and romance or rest and relaxation that a bedroom should have.
For more Feng Shui bedroom tips check out: Bedroom Feng Shui – Setting up Your Bedroom for Romance, Restful Sleep & Prosperity