Feng shui shouldn’t be confusing.
Feng Shui is not:
- Just for Chinese people. If you were to walk in my home, you would not see Chinese trinkets anywhere. I use the energy of the things I have in my home to bring in prosperity and to cure the unwanted energy.
- A quick fix. It is a way to create a harmonious and balanced energy which over time attracts prosperity, happy relationships, and to ward of disasters and illness.
- An interior decorating system. When you decorate, you should create positive energy with colors, textures, shapes, and designs, however it’s purpose is to redecorate your home.
- Only for rich people. It doesn’t cost money to create harmonious energy I your home.
- A religion. It’s an ancient science.
- Magic or mysterious. It’s based on energy, the substance of the universe. You are always exchanging energy with the things and people around you.
So what IS Feng shui:
The name may be a little confusing because it isn’t the English language. Feng shui means wind and water. These are two of nature’s elements that circulate and flow everywhere in nature and carry energy. Everything…. plants, animals, people, you, and everything in this universe is constantly swirling with energy. Energy is the part of you that allows you be alive and breathe. Your body allows you to flow the energy that you were born with and to constantly exchange that energy with other people and things around you.
Feng Shui lets you create the personal environment in your home according to the same balanced energy principles that flow through the universe in a way that allows prosperity, happy relationships, good health to flow into the room so your house.
Happy Feng shuing! Glenda