See how you do and THEN look at the answer below!
Quiz – part 1 of 2
1. What do the words ‘Feng shui’ mean?
2. The best position of your bed for a good night’s sleep, as well as receiving good energy at night while you sleep, is based on what?
3. What are two things can you do in your bathroom to cut down on the negative energy?
4. What is Feng shui?
5. What is ‘Chi’ (pronounced ‘chee’ in English)?
6. The theories of Yin and Yang, as well as the five Feng shui elements, are some of the basic aspects of a Feng shui. When you place one of the 5 elements (fire, water, earth metal wood) in an area of your home, what does it do?
7. If there are potted plants in the bedroom, for the best energy and relaxing sleep, would it be best to remove them?
8. Do you still need to Feng shui the missing areas in your home?
9. In which area of your home is your money center located?
10. Is it okay to have your feet facing the door when you sleep?
1. Feng means wind and shui means water. In Chinese culture wind and water are associated with good health, therefore good Feng shui came to mean good fortune, while bad Feng shui means bad luck, or misfortune.
2. The crown of your head should be against one of your four personal magnetic directions, which are based on your personal birthday and gender.
3. Stop the drain of good energy and money by keeping the lid to the commode and the bathroom door closed.
4. Feng shui is an ancient art and science developed over 3,000 years ago in China that reveals how to balance the energies of any given space to assure good health, prosperity, and harmony for people inhabiting it.
5. Chi is energy – the movable positive or negative energy forces that play an essential role in the energy of everything in the universe.
6. It will enhance or enlarge the energy there. If it a good energy residing in that area it will attract more of it. If it is a negative energy residing in that area, you want to place a ‘cure’, not an enhancement, so that it will diminish that energy. That is why you subscribe to my monthly newsletter – so that you know what to put in each of the 9 compass areas of your home. It’s less than $2.00 a month!
7. For the most part, yes. Plants give off an active energy that can make it difficult to sleep, however a small fresh flower bouquet or a small plant will not give off too active of an energy. Large plants do not belong in the bedroom Silk plants are really beautiful in the bedroom.
8. Yes – absolutely! Missing areas are places that are in your floor plan but are outside, such as a patio. They are part of your floor plant and should be included in your Feng shui.
9. The South East is your Money corner. It is represented by the wood element. Have a small plant to enlarge the energy there and a small fountain. Also, place something gold and something that represents money there.
10. No – Energy rushing in the door should not be directly flowing to you, feet or head or anywhere. In my LifeFreedom system (Volume 3) all directions are illustrated and explained.