Yellow is a cheerful color and a delight in most places in your home. It wakes up the room like adding sunshine or light to the room.
It brings in uplifting vibrations and brightens the room. It also brings in warmth and creates a cozy and welcoming feeling. It is good for health and makes any kitchen feel like a place you want to hang out. It lifts the energy and keep the corners of the room from collecting dark, dense, energy. The yellow vibration supports personal self worth.
There are many shades of yellow from soft butter yellow to a hot fire yellow. When using the hot fire yellow, it is important to use it in smaller amounts so as not to overload the area with fire energy.
Yellow can be used nicely in the following areas:
- Center (Heart of your home)
- South (Reputation and Recognition
- Southwest (Love, Romance, and Marriage)
- Northeast (Spiritual Growth)
- East (Health and Family)
- West (Creativity and Children)
- Southeast (Income and Prosperity)
- Northwest (Helpful people)
Find a place to brighten you home with yellow decorations, carpet, drapes, painting, or flowers.