Is your bed in front of the door and therefore in the direct line of the energy rushing into the room? If your answer is yes, then you need to create an energy obstruction between your bed and the door, especially if it is your head that is indirect line with the door.
How do you obstruct that rush of energy that is hitting you? You must place something between the bed and door. Doing that will break up the energy so you have a smooth flow of energy rather than a huge rush coming at you while you sleep.
Here are some suggestions of things you can place between the door and your bed, depending on how much room you have:
- a small night stand or table with a lamp or something that is somewhat wide
- a somewhat tall silk floor plant (no real plants in the bedroom!)
- a lamp that has a wide shade
- a small shelf
- any small piece of furniture
- anything that will energetically block the space between the door and the bed. Look around your house and be creative.
Here’s to peaceful sleep and sweet dreams