Wondering where to put pictures of people?
* The two places where you don’t want to put pictures of people are in the two rooms with energy, which is either flushed or constantly going down the drain. Those rooms are the bathroom and the kitchen. Any other rooms in your home or office will work. Below are some suggestions for specific types of pictures or photographs.
* Personal, couple and romantic pictures go well in the bedroom, however if you don’t want your family in your personal bedroom business, don’t put family pictures in that room.
Energetically they will be watching you.
* Pictures can go in one of the personal magnetic directions of the individual itself. If you don’t know what they are, get them FREE here: Personal Success Direction
* Any and all family pictures are great in the East, which is the direction that represents FAMILY.
* Mother, grandmother, daughter pictures can go in the Southwest since it represents matriarchy, motherhood, and female energy.
* Pictures of children can go in the West since that direction represents children and creative energy.
* Males, sons, fathers, and grandfathers go well in the Northwest area since that area represents male energy, fathers, sons, and male mentors.
* If you are single and looking for relationship, glamorous pictures of yourself all over the house will not bring romance. It tells the universe I LOVE ME and ME ALONE!