To see how Feng shui smart you are, remember to answer the questions before you look at the answers below!
1. As long as the inside of your home has balanced Feng shui,
does it really matter what your front door and entry way look like?
2. Why is clutter bad?
3. Is it really important to Feng shui a child’s bedroom?
4. Aquariums and bubbling fountains can attract prosperity if they are in the right place in your home. True or False
5. The best front door color should be determined by one thing. What is it?
6.Mirrors can change the whole energy of your home however they should never be placed at the entryway of your home. True or False
7. Fruit on the dining room table creates wealth. Mirrors reflecting the table are a good way to enhance that energy? True or False
8. A mirror opposite the bed can have a negative influence a person’s relationship energy. True or False
9. There are 3 different ways to bring in or cure the energy of an element o activate or enhance a good energy in your home. What are they?
1. Of course it does! The front door and entryway is one of the two most important places in your home. It is the mouth of your house where energy rushes in. Make it a welcoming place or good energy will be pushed away.
2. Clutter clogs. It stop good energy from flowing to you. It prevents prosperity and good relationships from being attracted to you. Clear the clutter and new, positive things will flow to you.
3. Do children have energy? Are they affected by the energy in a room the way adults are. YES-even more so than adults. They are extremely sensitive to the environment around them.
4. Yes – Water flows in prosperity. The best places for the water element in your home are in the North and Northeast.
5. It is the direction the front door is facing. What element does that area represent? Choose a color that represents that element. For example, if your door faced Southwest or Northeast, those areas are represented by the earth element; so good colors to welcome prosperous energy into your home would be earth brown, earth yellow, earth beige. Every door direction and their colors are explained in my 4 video series where I walk through homes room by room. Feng shui the Easiest Way
6. Mirrors change the whole atmosphere of the home and should be avoided in entrance areas. A mirror reflecting the door will push the positive energy coming in backward and prevent it from entering.
7. Mirrors in the dining room that reflect food or fruits on the table, symbolize the doubling of wealth.
8. A mirror opposite the bed can negatively influence a couple’s relationship and can even cause night mares. ‘
9. The three ways you can enhance an area with positive energy or to cure an area with negative energy are: 1) the best is the actual element itself; such are a bubbling fountain for the water element or a crystal for the earth element. 2) The color with the same vibration or energy of the element. 3) The shape that represents the element such as a flowing pattern for water or a circle for the metal element.